BIG OTHER

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Un-Death of the Author and other work

My review of Raymond Federman’s The Carcasses appears in the current issue of American Book Review, and can also be found here.

My work appears in several forms in The Mad Bunkers’ Review, a mash-up issue of two journals, Mad Hatters’ Review and Bunk magazine. 1) his mash-up of Karen Garthe’s “Hotel Sleep” and “Old City” and Melanie Brown’s “Matt dillon microfiche, ”with Joe Bisz, called “The Quick and the Lead.” 2) my longer mash-up with Megan Milks, of their own work, called “She is Hovering.”

I also launched a new project, “The Un-Death of the Author,” at Seven Corners poetry blog--run by the very cool Steve Halle--with two pieces,
Tyger Tyger” and “Kubla Khan; or, A Vision in a Dream: A Fragment.” Sounds familiar?

I'll write more about the Un-Death project as it develops

No comments: